Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I won't shave until we win

Featured Replies

I haven't shaved since I fractured my femur.

My friends make fun of me...tell me my mustache looks like cat whiskers.

I haven't shaved since I fractured my femur.

My friends make fun of me...tell me my mustache looks like cat whiskers.

Your 15 what do you expect?.

 

 

I expect you to turn 15 one day.

I WONT SHAVE ONTILL WE WIN!!!!! WE NEED STOP LOSING TONIGHT KICK METS ASS TONIGHT METS SUCK

 

ummm....shave where.....?

Don't want to go all "internet" on you, but pics or it didn't happen.

  • Author

I WONT SHAVE ONTILL WE WIN!!!!! WE NEED STOP LOSING TONIGHT KICK METS ASS TONIGHT METS SUCK

 

ummm....shave where.....?

this pg site

I WONT SHAVE ONTILL WE WIN!!!!! WE NEED STOP LOSING TONIGHT KICK METS ASS TONIGHT METS SUCK

 

ummm....shave where.....?

this pg site

I WONT SHAVE ONTILL WE WIN!!!!! WE NEED STOP LOSING TONIGHT KICK METS ASS TONIGHT METS SUCK

 

You mean pubic hair right? So you'd better get to shaving. :lol

Yeah, most of you seem to have no idea about the relationship between shaving and sports.

I WONT SHAVE ONTILL WE WIN!!!!! WE NEED STOP LOSING TONIGHT KICK METS ASS TONIGHT METS SUCK

 

You mean pubic hair right? So you'd better get to shaving. :lol

Pictures or it didn't happen.Let's see those knotty pubes miamibaseball.

Now you're on the right track. Think hockey playoffs, Bjorn Borg at Wimbledon, astronauts, hunting season...ok? No shave till it ends.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.