Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LandShark Stadium

Featured Replies

Have they been selling it at the stadium? I don't normally drink at games, so I haven't paid any attention.

 

If not, they will now.

Doesn't matter. It will always be Joe Robbie.

 

AMEN! I feel the same, and I also still call it that when I mention the park. :cool

Haha, the landshark name contract only extends to 1 year- what kinda crap is that?

 

I guess theyre not keeping it Landshark stadium for too long.

 

 

8 months to be exact

 

Then what?

Dolphin Stadium again?

Or another sponsor?

 

back to dolphin stadium unless they find a sponsor that wants to drop money on naming rights

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.