Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rays Concert Series Question

Featured Replies

Just wondering if anyone knows by chance, do the Rays have autograph sessions with the concert performers on Saturdays? Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone knows by chance, do the Rays have autograph sessions with the concert performers on Saturdays? Thanks!

 

 

Went to two Saturday Concert games over there in Tampa. Gilberto Santa Rosa signed...but the other act didn't... :-/

  • Author

Pat Benatar was simply amazing. I will be posting pics and videos soon.

That stadium is horrific.

 

 

FIXED

 

It is pretty terrible. I had never been there before this weekend. Actually watching a game there is fine...all the seats face the field and the sightlines are good, but everything else about it is just unpleasant. The rings holding the roof up are ridiculous. I give the Rays credit for trying to make the best of it, but I think some of what they have done has made it worse. The painted bricks on the concourses, everything painted blue and yellow...the whole experience is just weird. It reminds me of watching a baseball game in Dania Jai Alai...when you walk in, it makes you feel kind of sad to be there.

  • Author

I posted the link to the pics in this thread: http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/topic/89498-fish-rays-game-2-pics/

 

I'll post the vids tomorrow.

 

Tropicana is not bad. It's not beautiful, but I'd take it over Land Shark Stadium any day, just for the comfort of being indoors. I like the different activities they have and the friendly staff. However, I do not like traffic flow leaving the stadium after a game. On Saturday night, while trying to move from our seats to see the concert, was hell. It was horribly organized. They had people lined up in the hallway to go on the field. The space people had to walk thru was very tight.

That stadium is horrific.

 

 

FIXED

 

It is pretty terrible. I had never been there before this weekend. Actually watching a game there is fine...all the seats face the field and the sightlines are good, but everything else about it is just unpleasant. The rings holding the roof up are ridiculous. I give the Rays credit for trying to make the best of it, but I think some of what they have done has made it worse. The painted bricks on the concourses, everything painted blue and yellow...the whole experience is just weird. It reminds me of watching a baseball game in Dania Jai Alai...when you walk in, it makes you feel kind of sad to be there.

that sounds awful. id wather watch a game in pro player any day. sun scorching, rain pouring, dont care. atleast they play outside. on a baseball field.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.