August 4, 200917 yr She already gave them to somebody. I found some Oakleys on the side of a canal off Flamingo Rd. lol I threw them away a day later. No one wanted them. lol
August 4, 200917 yr I only pick up my glasses on ebay--- got a pair of 200 dollar oakleys for $30 bucks *took them to the oakley store to get refurbished for $10) and a 150 pair of raybans for $10 bucks. Could never be happier. Before them, it was the dollar store. If i lose them, theres more ebay shopping to do, but i think i'll just start trolling beaches.
August 5, 200917 yr I gotta agree with these guys, filing a report does nothing, you're basically sh*t out of luck. And I feel your pain, I lost my $300 prescription sunglasses in the same way, after a game against the Mets. The sun glass bandit?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.