Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To anyone at the game yesterday

Featured Replies

are you seriously asking if some one has seen your shades at baseball game?

 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

dude, for 400 bucks, you should take better care of your things.

 

Seriously, you're being a giant ass.

are you seriously asking if some one has seen your shades at baseball game?

 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

dude, for 400 bucks, you should take better care of your things.

 

Seriously, you're being a giant ass.

Buzzkill. :loser

are you seriously asking if some one has seen your shades at baseball game?

 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

dude, for 400 bucks, you should take better care of your things.

 

Seriously, you're being a giant ass.

Buzzkill. :loser

 

If you lost a 400 dollar pair of glasses would you be happy that someone is making fun?

are you seriously asking if some one has seen your shades at baseball game?

 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

dude, for 400 bucks, you should take better care of your things.

 

Seriously, you're being a giant ass.

Buzzkill.

 

If you lost a 400 dollar pair of glasses would you be happy that someone is making fun?

 

 

 

If you lost a 400 dollar pair of glasses, would you go online and complain about it to people who obviously had nothing to do with it? Really just somebody venting.

If you lost a 400 dollar pair of glasses, would you go online and complain about it to people who obviously had nothing to do with it? Really just somebody venting.

 

 

If you're talking about CT, then he originally just wanted to know if there was anything he could do to try to get them back.

 

I feel his pain because when I was 6 at camp we went to a game and I forgot my new glove and when we called the stadium they said it was gone and my dad was so pissed.

  • Author

are you seriously asking if some one has seen your shades at baseball game?

 

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 

dude, for 400 bucks, you should take better care of your things.

 

Seriously, you're being a giant ass.

Buzzkill.

 

If you lost a 400 dollar pair of glasses would you be happy that someone is making fun?

 

 

 

If you lost a 400 dollar pair of glasses, would you go online and complain about it to people who obviously had nothing to do with it? Really just somebody venting.

I wasn't complaining...I was asking for help and hoping the perp (or good simaritan) showed up on this site. I never complained about anything. In fact I mentioned that bleep happens later on in the thread.

  • Author

BTW Thanks for the help/advice/words of wisdom everyone. Like I said, you live and learn. I might not have sunglasses for a few weeks (or months), but it's not like its the end of the world. I treated those like I would a baby, but I've had them for a year now, so I got my use out of it I guess.

Every pair of sunglasses that my friends and sister have bought over $300 have warranty if lost.

They replace them once is what I've been told.

I always gave them sh*t for paying so much for sun glasses and that was their comeback. lol

 

I don't know if there's any truth to it though, but about 4 people I know have told me it.

no i talked to the place that i bought them from. They won't replace them if stolen/lost...only damaged

 

 

Tell them there damaged, then go to publix, buy a pair, and throw them in the oven saying they were left in the car. lol

BTW sorry, misunderstood what this thread was really intended for (didn't really read it, just an assumption, and against apologize for doing so).

BTW sorry, misunderstood what this thread was really intended for (didn't really read it, just an assumption, and against apologize for doing so).

 

 

That's a dick move.

You realize you were wrong, but still refuse to apologize.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol

It's not like this is the first time people on these boards treat other Marlins fans with disrespect, so I don't know why people are acting surprised. More often than not, you're going to see a few people trying to flash their E-Hardness levels.. But yea, it sucks that you lost your glasses.

I seen disrespect here when it comes to debating (or arguing) about baseball...such as whether or not Hermida sucks, or if Andrew Miller is a bust and so on. This thread had quite bit of being a straight up asshole to someone who had a personal problem. Anyways... I came on here to share a joke I love...

 

Sunglasses are like women. The really shiny expensive ones that you pay $400 for... those are the ones you lose. But the cheap ones you pick up at the gas station and are able to replace at a moment's notice... THOSE are the ones that end up sticking around forever. Sad.

wow.

 

I was not making fun of him. NOt at all.

 

I was simply saying how ridiculous it seems that he would think someone on this site might have them.

 

Thats the part I look at strangely. Not the fact that he lost them, because I know it sucks to lose things especially when it cost a lot of money.

 

Come on guys put away your manginas.

it was just in a hope of getting them. It wasn't directed at anyone on this site perticularly

 

 

 

I understand what you mean. Its just to me its funny, because to me you have the same chance of finding a needle in a haystack.

BTW sorry, misunderstood what this thread was really intended for (didn't really read it, just an assumption, and against apologize for doing so).

 

 

That's a dick move.

You realize you were wrong, but still refuse to apologize. I think he meant to say again instead of against.

 

Did anybody lose a pair of Oakley sunglasses? :lol My sister found a pair while scuba diving in Hawaii? She found them in a cave or on a beach I think she said. She said they had one little nick on them so probably they were discarded by the previous owner. Would somebody throw away expensive sunglasses because of 1 little nick? I know rich people would but what about most people? I don't think Oakley's cost 400 dollars but they're still crazy expensive.

If it's any consolation, if you'd have posted something like this on football/soccer board over here [uK], you would have gotten about 400+ replies of abuse, pathetic one liners and trollism, and maybe one or two posts offering sympathy or help. So don't get too sore you got a couple of d*ck replies.

BTW Thanks for the help/advice/words of wisdom everyone. Like I said, you live and learn. I might not have sunglasses for a few weeks (or months), but it's not like its the end of the world. I treated those like I would a baby, but I've had them for a year now, so I got my use out of it I guess.

 

 

Well don't beat yourself up on it. I wear my glass the same way you mentioned alot and have never had a problem with them just falling out, even bending over. I agree, someone did a pick pocket routine on you. There are jerks every where, as evidenced by some of the remarks here.

  • Author

Did anybody lose a pair of Oakley sunglasses? :lol My sister found a pair while scuba diving in Hawaii? She found them in a cave or on a beach I think she said. She said they had one little nick on them so probably they were discarded by the previous owner. Would somebody throw away expensive sunglasses because of 1 little nick? I know rich people would but what about most people? I don't think Oakley's cost 400 dollars but they're still crazy expensive.

 

I'll take em and call it even!

wow.

 

I was not making fun of him. NOt at all.

 

I was simply saying how ridiculous it seems that he would think someone on this site might have them.

 

Thats the part I look at strangely. Not the fact that he lost them, because I know it sucks to lose things especially when it cost a lot of money.

 

Come on guys put away your manginas.

 

 

 

I dunno, but to me, laughing at him cause you think its ridiculous is the same as making fun of him... maybe thats just me. I'm just sayin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.