Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Lissy!

Featured Replies

A little late, but still some time left in YOUR day.

 

Hope you had a great birthday!

Ugh, I feel so old. :(

 

Thanks everyone.

Ugh, I feel so old.

 

Thanks everyone.

 

I'm right behind you on that one.

 

And I've only got just over 1 day left as a teenager

 

Sad times....

Ugh, I feel so old. :(

 

Thanks everyone.

 

 

Im less than a month away and I'll be right with ya!

  • Author

Ugh, I feel so old. :(

 

Thanks everyone.

 

Oh please! I'm twice your age. You're just a young little thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.