Chris Coghlan interviewed on Baseball Tonight

Oh. My. f***ing. God.

Peter Pascarelli is atrocious. At first, I liked listening to him during the show and the Coghlan interview, but then all credibility went out the window. Lindstrom was our best reliever last year? Did he watch any games last year? Not Kiko Calero, Brendan Donnelly, or Leo Nunez? At this point, I don't know why I'm listening, I guess because I like Karabell even though he's Philly fan. THEN, he says the Marlins leader in the clubhouse for 1st base is LANCE Morrison. And no, he didn't misspeak, because he said it again. Karabell, save your soul and get off that damn show!

Oh. My. f***ing. God.

Peter Pascarelli is atrocious. At first, I liked listening to him during the show and the Coghlan interview, but then all credibility went out the window. Lindstrom was our best reliever last year? Did he watch any games last year? Not Kiko Calero, Brendan Donnelly, or Leo Nunez? At this point, I don't know why I'm listening, I guess because I like Karabell even though he's Philly fan. THEN, he says the Marlins leader in the clubhouse for 1st base is LANCE Morrison. And no, he didn't misspeak, because he said it again. Karabell, save your soul and get off that damn show!

LOL I'm used to it. Our local radio stations also doesn't have any idea about Marlins present nor futere plans. They often misspeak prospects names and lose credibility when we don't re-sign Mike Jacob, Luis Gonzales they think is the end on of the world and imply we are winning 60 games next season.

The guy thought it's extremely unlinkely we win 90+ games?! EVERYTHING has to go right? I think not. I think Ricky Nolasco revealing his potential and being consistent all year, and Josh Johnson staying where he was at or taking a stride or two. And then the core of the team doing about as well as last year. I think that would be a for sure a 90+ win team. It wasn't out the question for us winning 93 games this year either, as I swear we had the stupidest breakdowns that were extremely avoidable.

This guy has tons of commercial potential. :thumbup He's good looking, comports himself as a very likeable and confident guy, without being an ego maniac. If he and the Marlins can have playoff experience, he can become one of "those guys" that the TV & radio shows, like 1st Take, Mike and Mike, Baseball tonight, etc. will eat up. He could be, along with Hanley the commercial face for the Marlins for years to come. If he has a great year this year, they should think about locking him up, and his agent should start to try to promote him as a commercial spokesperson.