April 15, 201016 yr Looking at Sportscenter right now. Wtf! Never heard of him, but apparently they were outside of a wal-mart and some dude tried to snatch a woman's purse, and he chased him down, put him in a choke hold and held him there until police arrived. Cant find article yet... will share as soon as I find it. Anyone heard of this prospect? EDIT: wow, what is it with me and thread titles? I guess it got cut off... was meaning to say "Saves woman from being robbed"
April 16, 201016 yr The article is on the Marlins main website, i read it a couple days ago. Pretty incredible stuff. Deffinately worth reading.
April 16, 201016 yr Did they mean Brian Petersen? Either way, good job Nup, it was Curtis. I hadn't heard of him either
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.