Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies vs. Marlins 8/4/10

Featured Replies

PHILLIES AT MARLINS

 

First pitch: 7:10 p.m.

 

Sun Life Stadium

 

TV: FSF; Radio: 790 The Ticket, WAQI (710 AM)

 

Pitching Matchup:

 

PHI: Kyle Kendrick (6-4, 4.44 ERA)

 

FLA: Anibal Sanchez (8-6, 3.33 ERA)

 

 

FLA LINEUP:

 

Ramirez, SS

Morrison, LF

Sanchez, 1B

Uggla, 2B

Ross, CF

Stanton, RF

Helms, 3B

Paulino, C

Sanchez, P

 

PHI Lineup:

 

Rollins, SS

Polanco, 2B

Ibanez, LF

Werth, CF

Gload, 1B

Brown, RF

Ruiz, C

Valdez, 2B

Kendrick, P

I like the way helms has been playing lately glad to see he's In there.

They should put Stanton back hitting fifth?

Keep on dealing Anibal

 

 

Yes, deal and the bats need to wake up. I want to see Marlins take this series.

 

I had a horrible dream.....Marlins were getting shutout....multiple games in a row...and then my fav band Alien Ant Farm was getting shut out in a battle of a bands contest. It was horrible.

 

:(

Keep on dealing Anibal

 

 

Yes, deal and the bats need to wake up. I want to see Marlins take this series.

 

I had a horrible dream.....Marlins were getting shutout....multiple games in a row...and then my fav band Alien Ant Farm was getting shut out in a battle of a bands contest. It was horrible.

 

:(

 

 

Lol weren't you the one who dreamnt that hanley was going to get 4 hits last night?

Keep on dealing Anibal

 

 

Yes, deal and the bats need to wake up. I want to see Marlins take this series.

 

I had a horrible dream.....Marlins were getting shutout....multiple games in a row...and then my fav band Alien Ant Farm was getting shut out in a battle of a bands contest. It was horrible.

 

:(

 

 

Lol weren't you the one who dreamnt that hanley was going to get 4 hits last night?

 

:blink: That's totally freaky! I had the same dream! Except in mine, MLB had this amazing idea to use plastic spoons as bats instead and the Marlins were the first to try it :( it was a sad sad game

 

And no, he wasn't the one with that dream about Hanley and the 4 hits, it was someone else heh

Keep on dealing Anibal

 

 

Yes, deal and the bats need to wake up. I want to see Marlins take this series.

 

I had a horrible dream.....Marlins were getting shutout....multiple games in a row...and then my fav band Alien Ant Farm was getting shut out in a battle of a bands contest. It was horrible.

 

:(

 

 

Lol weren't you the one who dreamnt that hanley was going to get 4 hits last night?

 

Nope. That was some other dude like Hitfordacycle said.

I've never had a dream about the marlins "/ that would be pretty cool. I have had dreams about the heat, but it's probably because I've been to alot more heat games.

I wasn't impressed with Luna yesterday, glad to see Helms in there instead

Last thing this team needs is a DH tomorrow. Most of the time you get a split in a DH.

 

Is this thing gonna get called?

 

 

Hopefully not. Right now a rain delay though. The pitchers have already warmed up though. Let's hope it won't last long

Last thing this team needs is a DH tomorrow. Most of the time you get a split in a DH.

 

Is this thing gonna get called?

 

 

well, we're still ~3 minutes away from 7:10 which would have been first pitch. Still way too early to be thinking about calling this game.

 

Anyone got a weather report?

d

I wasn't impressed with Luna yesterday, glad to see Helms in there instead

 

 

I wasn't either, but Hutton really seemed to be :whistle

 

What Conine said made sense. Luna might've been somewhat nervous playing a position he hasn't played in a while.

does anyone have an estimated first pitch time?

 

 

Well, since they put on Puerto Rico I would assume at least a half an hour. I live 7-8 miles north and sure is black in the direction of the stadium, but not raining here. I'm guessing an hour.

does anyone have an estimated first pitch time?

 

 

Well, since they put on Puerto Rico I would assume at least a half an hour. I live 7-8 miles north and sure is black in the direction of the stadium, but not raining here. I'm guessing an hour.

 

If this gets PPD the baseball gods are not Marlins fans this week. Double headers are hard to win.

Do you see the orange blub above the word Miami?? http://weather.weath...tml?zcode=z6286 Well, that's about where the stadium is.

 

We just lost satelittle so going on "regular tv" :mad

 

 

No, I don't....I live in East North Carolina :p

 

If all that rani is heading towards the stadium that's on the other side of FL, this thing is gonna get called. And fast. If it's just that rain right now over the staidum, that's one thing.

 

I think this game will get called. Well, PPD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.