November 1, 201015 yr lmao Laughing at or with........ Even though it obviously didn't look quite as realistic I'm glad I decided to neglect the skin paint I had. Potential for things to get extremely messy by sweating and it running everywhere!
November 1, 201015 yr lmao Laughing at or with........ Even though it obviously didn't look quite as realistic I'm glad I decided to neglect the skin paint I had. Potential for things to get extremely messy by sweating and it running everywhere! Little bit of both buddy
November 2, 201015 yr I went as a turkey. Arguably the dumbest costume I have ever worn. :lol nah not the dumbest costume for Halloween..but if you wear that around Thanksgiving time..then I'd be worried...
November 4, 201015 yr :pumpkin Nobody used the Halloween emoticon in the Halloween thread. I hate to see emoticons not get used.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.