Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Marlins

Featured Replies

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

 

 

Load up on the Marlins stuff available now, just in case. I hope they have a sale of the old merchandise towards the end of this season.

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

 

 

Load up on the Marlins stuff available now, just in case. I hope they have a sale of the old merchandise towards the end of this season.

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

 

 

Load up on the Marlins stuff available now, just in case. I hope they have a sale of the old merchandise towards the end of this season.

 

My father knew John boles wife, and one day she gave my father to give to me ,a Signed ***Used*** Gary Sheffield Bat,

 

I had it from 1996 to about 2002, sold it on ebay for $250.00 mesly bucks

 

Wish I never Sold it, from time to time I kickmyself.

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

 

 

Load up on the Marlins stuff available now, just in case. I hope they have a sale of the old merchandise towards the end of this season.

 

My father knew John boles wife, and one day she gave my father to give to me ,a Signed ***Used*** Gary Sheffield Bat,

 

I had it from 1996 to about 2002, sold it on ebay for $250.00 mesly bucks

 

Wish I never Sold it, from time to time I kickmyself.

  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely need to keep the Marlin on the cap, strangely enough the posted Marlin looks to real for me, not saying I want Billy on the cap, but something a little more the way it currently is.

Definitely need to keep the Marlin on the cap, strangely enough the posted Marlin looks to real for me, not saying I want Billy on the cap, but something a little more the way it currently is.

ok, I really like the New Logo, Changing the name from florida to miami marlins makes me sad, it just doesnt sound has good,so I vote for the third to the right.

 

 

You've seen the new logo?

ok, I really like the New Logo, Changing the name from florida to miami marlins makes me sad, it just doesnt sound has good,so I vote for the third to the right.

 

 

You've seen the new logo?

  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I speak with my account rep at the Marlins I ask him about the "rumors" about the new uniform colors. What I was told was that they were going to be a combo of blue, light blue, red and white, mabe some other color thrown in. He said it would be something like the colors of the Tenn Titans mixed with the Tampa Rays. Teal is gone, as we can see the uni's this year have zero teal, the only teal now is the little bit on the caps.

 

I for one really don't care if they completely change the team colors as long as the new uniform is classic and timeless. What I mean by that is a uniform that will not look "out of style" in a few years. Look at the best uniforms in the league and no matter if it were 50 years ago, or 50 years from now, those uniforms would look good.

 

 

I could live with that, as long as there is no obnoxious Yellow or Red.

Every time I speak with my account rep at the Marlins I ask him about the "rumors" about the new uniform colors. What I was told was that they were going to be a combo of blue, light blue, red and white, mabe some other color thrown in. He said it would be something like the colors of the Tenn Titans mixed with the Tampa Rays. Teal is gone, as we can see the uni's this year have zero teal, the only teal now is the little bit on the caps.

 

I for one really don't care if they completely change the team colors as long as the new uniform is classic and timeless. What I mean by that is a uniform that will not look "out of style" in a few years. Look at the best uniforms in the league and no matter if it were 50 years ago, or 50 years from now, those uniforms would look good.

 

 

I could live with that, as long as there is no obnoxious Yellow or Red.

Or Orange for that matter. If the Marlins switch to f***ing Gator colors I might die.

Or Orange for that matter. If the Marlins switch to f***ing Gator colors I might die.

i like the wave font.. i wouldnt have a problem with this colorway

 

 

I hate the Thunder logo it is so basic and boring, and the team deserves better considering how well they play.

 

NO ORANGE AND NO YELLOW! FAIL COLORS!

i like the wave font.. i wouldnt have a problem with this colorway

 

 

I hate the Thunder logo it is so basic and boring, and the team deserves better considering how well they play.

 

NO ORANGE AND NO YELLOW! FAIL COLORS!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.