Miami Marlins

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

Load up on the Marlins stuff available now, just in case. I hope they have a sale of the old merchandise towards the end of this season.

If it's like the Rays, I'll hate it. Screw the Rays and everything about them. I can share an oceanic-blue, but if they have that baby blue or if they have both together I will refuse to buy that jersey. It's hideous and it's all Ray-ish.

Load up on the Marlins stuff available now, just in case. I hope they have a sale of the old merchandise towards the end of this season.

My father knew John boles wife, and one day she gave my father to give to me ,a Signed ***Used*** Gary Sheffield Bat,

I had it from 1996 to about 2002, sold it on ebay for $250.00 mesly bucks

Wish I never Sold it, from time to time I kickmyself.

My father knew John boles wife, and one day she gave my father to give to me ,a Signed ***Used*** Gary Sheffield Bat,

I had it from 1996 to about 2002, sold it on ebay for $250.00 mesly bucks

Wish I never Sold it, from time to time I kickmyself.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I speak with my account rep at the Marlins I ask him about the "rumors" about the new uniform colors. What I was told was that they were going to be a combo of blue, light blue, red and white, mabe some other color thrown in. He said it would be something like the colors of the Tenn Titans mixed with the Tampa Rays. Teal is gone, as we can see the uni's this year have zero teal, the only teal now is the little bit on the caps.

I for one really don't care if they completely change the team colors as long as the new uniform is classic and timeless. What I mean by that is a uniform that will not look "out of style" in a few years. Look at the best uniforms in the league and no matter if it were 50 years ago, or 50 years from now, those uniforms would look good.

I could live with that, as long as there is no obnoxious Yellow or Red.

Every time I speak with my account rep at the Marlins I ask him about the "rumors" about the new uniform colors. What I was told was that they were going to be a combo of blue, light blue, red and white, mabe some other color thrown in. He said it would be something like the colors of the Tenn Titans mixed with the Tampa Rays. Teal is gone, as we can see the uni's this year have zero teal, the only teal now is the little bit on the caps.

I for one really don't care if they completely change the team colors as long as the new uniform is classic and timeless. What I mean by that is a uniform that will not look "out of style" in a few years. Look at the best uniforms in the league and no matter if it were 50 years ago, or 50 years from now, those uniforms would look good.

I could live with that, as long as there is no obnoxious Yellow or Red.