Miami Marlins

adbcdesign

No interest in the jerseys or odd logos--

The Fish is great itself...maybe create an idenity based on the Marlin itself. The M logo in old english is great too---but it needs a Marlin surrounding it on the cap.

Nice job overall, but too muddy of a idenity.

The Marlins Might move to the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green color scheme were seeing on the stadium logo, create a idenity as that as well.

They look good by themselves. Nice try though.

No interest in the jerseys or odd logos--

The Fish is great itself...maybe create an idenity based on the Marlin itself. The M logo in old english is great too---but it needs a Marlin surrounding it on the cap.

Nice job overall, but too muddy of a idenity.

The Marlins Might move to the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green color scheme were seeing on the stadium logo, create a idenity as that as well.

They look good by themselves. Nice try though.

No way all those colors are displayed on the jerseys.

is there any team that has more than 2 colors (+black/white)? I can't think of any off the top of my head

is there any team that has more than 2 colors (+black/white)? I can't think of any off the top of my head

I want to like it, but the "Ms" in whatever font that is make me think of Milwaukee's "M":

, but certainly the Miller "M":

I like the Marlin, though, and agree the M on the hat should have a Marlin wrapped around it like the current "F" logo - if you're not gonna keep teal, at least keep the Marlin in some capacity.

I want to like it, but the "Ms" in whatever font that is make me think of Milwaukee's "M":

, but certainly the Miller "M":

I like the Marlin, though, and agree the M on the hat should have a Marlin wrapped around it like the current "F" logo - if you're not gonna keep teal, at least keep the Marlin in some capacity.

The old school "M" is too similar to UM's and this will definitely not our color scheme... I do like the logo itself though!

The tail reminds me of the Brewers.

The Nats were Red, Blue, and Gold for a while but I'm pretty sure they dropped the gold from their scheme.