Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Marlins

Featured Replies

No interest in the jerseys or odd logos--

 

The Fish is great itself...maybe create an idenity based on the Marlin itself. The M logo in old english is great too---but it needs a Marlin surrounding it on the cap.

 

Nice job overall, but too muddy of a idenity.

 

The Marlins Might move to the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green color scheme were seeing on the stadium logo, create a idenity as that as well.

 

They look good by themselves. Nice try though.

No interest in the jerseys or odd logos--

 

The Fish is great itself...maybe create an idenity based on the Marlin itself. The M logo in old english is great too---but it needs a Marlin surrounding it on the cap.

 

Nice job overall, but too muddy of a idenity.

 

The Marlins Might move to the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green color scheme were seeing on the stadium logo, create a idenity as that as well.

 

They look good by themselves. Nice try though.

I SUGGEST YOU TALK A BIT MORE HUMANLY SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A COMPUTER! :)

 

Not bad, not bad at all. Color scheme isn't realistic though.

I SUGGEST YOU TALK A BIT MORE HUMANLY SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A COMPUTER! :)

 

Not bad, not bad at all. Color scheme isn't realistic though.

The old school "M" is too similar to UM's and this will definitely not our color scheme... I do like the logo itself though!

The old school "M" is too similar to UM's and this will definitely not our color scheme... I do like the logo itself though!

a "Graphic Design genius" would probably take into account that the project manager said NO TEAL.

try again.

a "Graphic Design genius" would probably take into account that the project manager said NO TEAL.

try again.

The Marlins Might move to the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green color scheme were seeing on the stadium logo, create a idenity as that as well.

 

No way all those colors are displayed on the jerseys.

is there any team that has more than 2 colors (+black/white)? I can't think of any off the top of my head

The Marlins Might move to the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green color scheme were seeing on the stadium logo, create a idenity as that as well.

 

No way all those colors are displayed on the jerseys.

is there any team that has more than 2 colors (+black/white)? I can't think of any off the top of my head

a "Graphic Design genius" would probably take into account that the project manager said NO TEAL.

try again.

 

 

Kinda dickish of you, don't you think?

a "Graphic Design genius" would probably take into account that the project manager said NO TEAL.

try again.

 

 

Kinda dickish of you, don't you think?

I want to like it, but the "Ms" in whatever font that is make me think of Milwaukee's "M":

 

 

, but certainly the Miller "M":

 

 

 

I like the Marlin, though, and agree the M on the hat should have a Marlin wrapped around it like the current "F" logo - if you're not gonna keep teal, at least keep the Marlin in some capacity.

I want to like it, but the "Ms" in whatever font that is make me think of Milwaukee's "M":

 

 

, but certainly the Miller "M":

 

 

 

I like the Marlin, though, and agree the M on the hat should have a Marlin wrapped around it like the current "F" logo - if you're not gonna keep teal, at least keep the Marlin in some capacity.

The old school "M" is too similar to UM's and this will definitely not our color scheme... I do like the logo itself though!

 

The tail reminds me of the Brewers.

No way all those colors are displayed on the jerseys.

is there any team that has more than 2 colors (+black/white)? I can't think of any off the top of my head

 

The Nats were Red, Blue, and Gold for a while but I'm pretty sure they dropped the gold from their scheme.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.