New Stadium Pics

rduffy

Couldn't you just ... make one big-ass post with all these photos instead of a post for each photo to drive up your post count? I'm not against the photos, just ... still.

Good question. I did that at first in the ST thread & every time I would load the page with +50 pictures on it I would have to wait a minute just so I could scroll down. It might be annoying to have to click "next" to go on to the next page but I think it's a lot less annoying than waiting for a ton of pictures to load, especially after you've already seen them (and were I to post all the pics in just 1 post then you would have to do that every time until we pass another 25 posts & move on to the next page of the thread).

Hope you understand. Could care less about the post count; there's a world outside these forums that's a lot more important than the number under your username.

Couldn't you just ... make one big-ass post with all these photos instead of a post for each photo to drive up your post count? I'm not against the photos, just ... still.

He's got a long way to go before he catches you.

I was actually around there before my "hiatus"...