New Stadium Pics

rduffy

Sweat thanks Marlins. Is it sad that's probably going to be my favorite area in the park?

The store? WTH? Yes, that's sad...And I'm confused as to what you're referring to because it just doesn't make sense that your favorite area in the park is going to be the team store.

Damn Marlins, don't make me feel so bad for it :D. I love jerseys and team merchandise, don't know why, just do. I was probably overreaching on it being my favorite part of the stadium by I'll certainly enjoy it.

So you all realized that the pitcher is facing the wrong way...and as I pointed out, there's a dog/cat next to him...

But another question is why is there a heart on his cap? Since when do baseball players where caps with hearts?

Weird "art"...

Sweat thanks Marlins. Is it sad that's probably going to be my favorite area in the park?

The store? WTH? Yes, that's sad...And I'm confused as to what you're referring to because it just doesn't make sense that your favorite area in the park is going to be the team store.

Damn Marlins, don't make me feel so bad for it :D. I love jerseys and team merchandise, don't know why, just do. I was probably overreaching on it being my favorite part of the stadium by I'll certainly enjoy it.

The first time you go to the store just buy everything you like. After that you don't have to go back again & you could do a bunch of other stuff like chill out by the pool in the Clevelander & drink a Mojito...Much more fun. :)

The first time you go to the store just buy everything you like. After that you don't have to go back again & you could do a bunch of other stuff like chill out by the pool in the Clevelander & drink a Mojito...Much more fun. :)

Mojitos............mmmmmmmmmhm

Mojitos............mmmmmmmmmhm

Yup.

Buck's new helmet is so NHL or motorcycle!

Bad ass for MLB. He is robocop now.

Yeah hes almost worth having on the team for his helmets alone. Hopefully he has a black one too. Last year he had a black one and a silver one.

I think he said he would have two. Sucks MLB won't let anyone else paint anymore. A stupid rule.