HR feature

True CRaysball

Not the biggest fan of this thing... but I wasn't a huge fan about the logo either. Now I PROUDLY wear the big "M" and getting lots of compliments on it here in Charleston, SC. I will hold judgement on the HR thing until it is complete and give it time to soak in a bit.

BTW.. Stanton will probably aim for it and it might break with all the use it's going to get.

Question. Will this be hidden and come out when a homerun is hit, or will it always stay visible and just "turn on" when the homerun is hit?

Also, how are we suppose to see the art on the other 3 sides of the thing? Doesn't make sense if it doesn't move up and down.

Always up. Turns on but requires the same process to launch as the emp in goldeneye. Weird cd, on my mark, and turn 2 keys at the same time. Loria + samson have been practicing. My source told me this.

Love it.

"sree, two, wan!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.