Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/2 | Marlins @ Giants | 10:15

Featured Replies

Wish Buehrle would start all west coast games.

 

It'd still be about the 4th inning right now with the amount of walks we've drawn.

 

Stop being logical

Stop being the best damn admin you can be.

Be slightly worse. I wanna see some more erroneous things on this site.

Stop being the best damn admin you can be.

Be slightly worse. I wanna see some more erroneous things on this site.

 

 

You got it.

Small errors.

Rich just dropped a Spongebob reference, this really is Late night with the fish

 

Not gonna lie ...

... Sandy is one hot ass squirrel.

Hey, I know this is not baseball related, but would you rather have a VW or a Fiat? I need to buy a new car since my last one got totaled by a drunk driver.

Hey, I know this is not baseball related, but would you rather have a VW or a Fiat? I need to buy a new car since my last one got totaled by a drunk driver.

 

Depends - which has higher gas mileage?

Well, I have a crush on the Fiat 500 Lounge from living in Europe for so long. They were all over the darn place, specially in Italy. But something tells me a VW Jetta is a better car. It's certainly bigger.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.