Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/14 Post Game

Featured Replies

Still waiting for the offense to bust out...

 

1 for 8 with RISP...still under .200 with RISP on the season.

 

 

This is the most upsetting thing of the season so far. If it were just the opposite, the other things wouldn't even be noticeable.

 

But remember last year at this time some on this board were saying hitting with RISP was a crap stat? That thought disappeared last June and is still missing without so much as a "I guess I was wrong about that."

BTW- Stayed until game ended. Got home in 20 minutes and I live in Homestead. For those in Broward saying it's a hassle to go, promptly stay home.

 

And I took the 836 from NW 17th Ave.

 

 

I live in Broward, and it took me 20-25 minutes to get home. It was no big deal at all.

BTW- Stayed until game ended. Got home in 20 minutes and I live in Homestead. For those in Broward saying it's a hassle to go, promptly stay home.

 

And I took the 836 from NW 17th Ave.

 

 

I live in Broward, and it took me 20-25 minutes to get home. It was no big deal at all.

 

Yes I went Sunday from WPB. took 55 mins to get to and from. Parking was easier/cheaper than Sunlife. It's not bad at all and can't wait to drive back. i hate these people up here saying how that they will never go cause they moved it downtown Miami.

 

on another side note I went to Duffys last night and they didn't have the game on! on the menu it says "offical sports grill for the Marlins" lol

Still waiting for the offense to bust out...

 

1 for 8 with RISP...still under .200 with RISP on the season.

 

 

This is the most upsetting thing of the season so far. If it were just the opposite, the other things wouldn't even be noticeable.

 

But remember last year at this time some on this board were saying hitting with RISP was a crap stat? That thought disappeared last June and is still missing without so much as a "I guess I was wrong about that."

 

What are you yammering about? All you have to do is look at the fact that the leaders in BA with RISP fluctuate every year.

 

We suck with RISP right now mostly because the offense has sucked as a whole. Still, to be below .200 is a sign of some bad luck. We should take it as a sign that we're bound to get better.

Still waiting for the offense to bust out...

 

1 for 8 with RISP...still under .200 with RISP on the season.

 

 

This is the most upsetting thing of the season so far. If it were just the opposite, the other things wouldn't even be noticeable.

 

But remember last year at this time some on this board were saying hitting with RISP was a crap stat? That thought disappeared last June and is still missing without so much as a "I guess I was wrong about that."

 

Here you go: RISP is a crap stat.

 

Players that hit well, hit well with RISP except for small sample size hiccups.

Who needs empirical evidence when you have the eyes of the BroncoBob? Better to simply make snide remarks at 6 in the morning.

...on another side note I went to Duffys last night and they didn't have the game on! on the menu it says "offical sports grill for the Marlins" lol

 

 

I have overall fond memories of PBC -- but, that was one of my biggest peeves. Also, whenever I asked them to put the Marlins game on, they always gave me this weird look.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.