5/21 Post Game

Two more observations:

- After the grand slam, the HR Sculpture moved but didn't light up. Broken already?

Noticed that, too. But I think someone just forgot a switch or something. Human error. It was lighting up just fine after the game. Actually, at one point the lights were going and the rest wasn't moving. That leads me to believe there is more than one switch to throw for it. And if ya think about it, that does make more sense.

Went to the game tonight and was very dejected after that first inning as it was looking like was going to go to 0-3 for the year.

Kinda funny. This was our 5th or 6th game and our first win. Seems like when I give tix away, we win. When we go, we lose. And that is one heck of a long drive home after a loss.

great game and this team will be in contention because not only is the staff pitching great, they are going very deep into games for the most part.

really want reyes and hanley to start get it going at the same time and have infante come back.