Post Game 6/23

This team is a joke. Please sell at the trade deadline.

Who do you sell? Webb, Mujica, Infante, LoMo even?

Start with Anibal. He has value and is likely not going to re-sign anyway. Teams are always in need of starting pitching especially SP's who can eat up innings. Nolasco f***ing sucks so he can go, as well.

This team is a joke. Please sell at the trade deadline.

Who do you sell? Webb, Mujica, Infante, LoMo even?

Start with Anibal. He has value and is likely not going to re-sign anyway. Teams are always in need of starting pitching especially SP's who can eat up innings. Nolasco f***ing sucks so he can go, as well.

True. I'd get rid of Anibal, Nolasco, Webb, Mujica, and Infante. I'd dish LoMo if the right deal presented itself, too.

I doubt the fanbase cares about losing these guys. Not as if they've ever won anything.

Would you rather trade Anibal while he has value and is still with us or would you rather just lose him for nothing (or rather, a compensation pick) after the year?

Nolasco sucks.

I wouldn't mind trading Morrison either. Either trade him or just put him at 1B already. It's clear he has - value in LF. He's so bad in LF that despite quality career offensive #'s, he's totaled a 2.2 fWAR in 2+ years. He sucks out there.

If we could get a young pitcher or two for Morrison, I would trade him.

We should start developing arms to buy better bats.