April 27, 201313 yr Upside: Mahoney hits monster home run Downside: I made a stupid bet on this team winning, and now I have no cigar budget for the next two weeks Record: 5-18 (we blow)
April 27, 201313 yr Still April and I have the shits of this team...gonna be a long season unless some kids get called up in June
April 27, 201313 yr Author Still April and I have the shits of this team...gonna be a long season unless some kids get called up in June I knew we would be bad, but if someone had told me we would go 5-18 I would have laughed at them. I never expected this.
April 27, 201313 yr Series split anyone? We can still win the next two games. We have a better chance of splitting atoms
April 27, 201313 yr i not sure win next two game i do see us maybe win one of two but we need play as badass to win
April 27, 201313 yr Author Was there anything to celebrate tonight? I'd love to be more excited about Mahoney's home run, but I honestly don't care. All I see is another darn loss.
April 27, 201313 yr Author The Nationals are a constant reminder of what this team could be with a different owner. It took them less than a decade to get rid of the curse of Loria and become respectable again, despite the damage that Loria did to the Expos (Nationals.)
April 27, 201313 yr Baloney's homer was a f***ing moonshot. We are the 2006-2010 Natinals. I wish there was a Harper and Strausberg out there to draft
April 27, 201313 yr Series split anyone? We can still win the next two games. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
April 27, 201313 yr Upside: Mahoney hits monster home run Downside: I made a stupid bet on this team winning, and now I have no cigar budget for the next two weeks Record: 5-18 (we blow) Your Up and Down, Hot and Cold mentality is more annoying then a certain members incessant rambling and poor grammar.
April 27, 201313 yr Still April and I have the shits of this team...gonna be a long season unless some kids get called up in June I knew we would be bad, but if someone had told me we would go 5-18 I would have laughed at them. I never expected this. bulls***- you called it, then retracted, then called it again,then said we'd win 78 games, then asked if we'll win 28 games all year, then claimed we'll play .500 the rest of the way, and then said we'd be lucky to win 42 games.
April 27, 201313 yr Still holding to your belief that the Marlins will finish ahead of the Braves? Absolutely, Fan is short for Fanatic. Hasta la murte todo es vida. (While theres life, theres hope)
April 27, 201313 yr Author Still holding to your belief that the Marlins will finish ahead of the Braves? The Marlins could finish ahead of the Braves....if their entire team tested positive for banned substances and was disqualified for the entire season. Who wants to volunteer to spike the Braves punch bowl?
April 27, 201313 yr Series split anyone? We can still win the next two games. We have a better chance of splitting atoms Nuclear Fish-in
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.