Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/7 Marlins @ Pirates

Featured Replies

heh... uh.

 

 

way to wait for your pitch there Carlo.

 

 

I had no problem with the swing, he roped it - just right at someone. :(

heh... uh.

 

 

way to wait for your pitch there Carlo.

 

I had no problem with the swing, he roped it - just right at someone. :(When you're in a terrible stretch, even your good becomes bad.

Lost eh? Oh well.

 

We're playing some good teams and I'm happy for the Pirates, I hope they make the playoffs. They deserve it.

 

I'd like to think that our 2015 will be like their 2013 and I'd be happy with that. Just hope our 2014 team don't go 7-21 in September like their 2012 did. :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.