Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/18 Marlins @ Giants - 3:30 PM

Featured Replies

Monsterdong is getting the day off. :o

SS Hechavarria
2B Dietrich
LF Yelich
3B McGehee
1B Jones
RF Lucas
CF Ozuna
C  Mathis
P  Turner

Why not Reed in left, Yelich in center, Ozuna in right? Eh, whatever works!

  • Author

Monsterdong is getting the day off. :eek:

SS Hechavarria
2B Dietrich
LF Yelich
3B McGehee
1B Jones
RF Lucas
CF Ozuna
C  Mathis
P  Turner

Why not Reed in left, Yelich in center, Ozuna in right? Eh, whatever works!

Agreed, I don't like Johnson in RF at AT&T at all... Should be Yelich and Ozuna covering all that ground.

Agreed, I don't like Johnson in RF at AT&T at all... Should be Yelich and Ozuna covering all that ground.

Lucas is in right, but I would agree with this statement either way.

Lucas is in right, but I would agree with this statement either way.

 

The salient point is Turner is pitching so neither is going to catch the balls that go over the outfield fence

  • Author

Lucas is in right, but I would agree with this statement either way.

Totally missed that, lol... Odd seeing Lucas out there.

The salient point is Turner is pitching so neither is going to catch the balls that go over the outfield fence

Um, didn't you hear about the new shift? They're going to be sitting on the top of the right field wall and just acrobatically making catches in the gap or something.

  • Author

The salient point is Turner is pitching so neither is going to catch the balls that go over the outfield fence

In all fairness to Turner, he was pitching a great game and got singled to death. He didn't pitch batting practice or anything.

In all fairness to Turner, he was pitching a great game and got singled to death. He didn't pitch batting practice or anything.

 

There is no fairness to Turner. It was good hitting. He's giving up line drives at 26% this year, HRs at 1.2/9, striking out no one, and walking too many. He sucks.

Just like he did last year. Exception of like a stretch of a few games after he got called back up.

 

Then he had like a 4 start stretch where he combined for one strikeout.

  • Author

Let's see how he does today. To me, his actual stuff looked pretty good against the Dodgers. He was throwing strikes and had quite a bit of movement on everything he was throwing. He kind of pulled an Alvarez and started leaving too much over the plate and got hit a little, but it wasn't alarming to me.

Let's see how he does today. To me, his actual stuff looked pretty good against the Dodgers. He was throwing strikes and had quite a bit of movement on everything he was throwing. He kind of pulled an Alvarez and started leaving too much over the plate and got hit a little, but it wasn't alarming to me.

 

If Turner gets a quality start today I'll give the site $25.

  • Author

If Turner gets a quality start today I'll give the site $25.

It's your money!

  • Author

Yup. That's how little faith I have in Turner.

I hope he makes you pay... literally.

  • Author

I think we all do! It's really a win-win.

It's the very definition of a win-win!

LOL me too. I hope we win of course. I don't mind giving Admin $ anyway.

Here's to hoping Turner goes 5 innings with 4 ER and we still win. Just for your sake!

It's the very definition of a win-win!

 

Here's to hoping Turner goes 5 innings with 4 ER and we still win. Just for your sake!

 

I hope he pitches a complete game shut out.

I hope he pitches a complete game shut out.

I think we should allow Jose out there for the honorary last pitch. Just lob one up there lefty and whoever is batting will just take it while the umpire says strike 3.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.