Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orioles @ marlins, 7:10 pm, 5/22

Featured Replies

I AM THE FLOUNDER

 

 

Guys, no worries.

 

I made my special never fail slump-buster casserole.

 

We got this one.

 

Book it.

 

 

Guys, no worries.

 

I made my special never fail slump-buster casserole.

 

We got this one.

 

Book it.

 

​I ate some fish. Does that help?

 

 

I'm not saying Ubaldo looks shady, but if he lived in my neighborhood I'd ADT the shit outta my house.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.