July 14, 201511 yr Todd Frazier's batting practice pitcher, his brother Charlie played six seasons in the organization after being the Marlins sixth round pick in 1999, topping off in AA.
July 15, 201511 yr I was worried that the new format was going to suck, but I actually thought it was pretty awesome in the end.
July 17, 201511 yr The Derby in Marlins Park will be a letdown eh? I would be curious to know how many of the HR in this year's derby would have also left Marlins Park.
July 17, 201511 yr I would be curious to know how many of the HR in this year's derby would have also left Marlins Park. I'd guess at least 50-60% of them. Not too certain.
July 19, 201511 yr if Stanton's in the '17 Derby there will be 5x as many home runs as there was the other night
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.