9-12

pollythewog

this isn't the nfl as much as it would be great to pick first in the draft I'm ok with letting Jose get some work in to gain confidence for next season and I want the team to finish strong. We'll still be picking third anyway, if our front office knew how to do its job we can find a great prospect at 3. 

rite now, we'll be picking fourth with a good chance to falling to the fifth position.

Baseball America and a lot of scouts have said great things about Blake Rutherford, including one comparing him to Chipper Jones. I've seen lots of videos of blake and I really think they'll regret it later if they dont end with that #1

rite now, we'll be picking fourth with a good chance to falling to the fifth position.

Baseball America and a lot of scouts have said great things about Blake Rutherford, including one comparing him to Chipper Jones. I've seen lots of videos of blake and I really think they'll regret it later if they dont end with that #1

understood but you want all the players to tank the remaining 21 games? I mean we already have a bunch of rookies starting and several key players injured. What else can they do. 

understood but you want all the players to tank the remaining 21 games? I mean we already have a bunch of rookies starting and several key players injured. What else can they do. 

I know, I just want them to get blake thats all. Its not that I want them to tank, I want the other team to beat them  :lol