White Sox @ Miami 08/14

If I'm Mattingly I have one message to this team... Every team has rough stretches. Is this 3-8 August just a rough stretch or is this the way they're gonna play for the rest of the season? Just a half game back, now's the time to show that they're still in this....

Regardless of the injuries and question marks, THAT is what this team needs to be thinking right now.

Just a thought:  You would think Loria will not like to have the ASG here and the player chosen to go is voted in and not a mercy vote by the committee.  I would hope he has more pride.  Consequently I am hoping that Loria et al either rights the both quickly (which may be impossible) OR do something BIG in the off season.  Like it was when he tried to get Pujols and we had the HUGE thread. 

I know this is not spot on as far as topic, but it is something to think/talk about.  Especially since we are behind now, lol. 

Stanton DL, Bour DL, Ozuna looking bad...we have no power and will have to have about 50 hits a game to score any runs.

Ramos DL, Conley DL, Chen DL, Jose getting skipped...Like come on how does all this shit come down on us at once. Getting swept at home is just icing on the cake.

Stanton DL, Bour DL, Ozuna looking bad...we have no power and will have to have about 50 hits a game to score any runs.

Ramos DL, Conley DL, Chen DL, Jose getting skipped...Like come on how does all this shit come down on us at once. Getting swept at home is just icing on the cake.

Yea fifty hits per game should do it. sounds about right.