December 19, 20169 yr Thank God!!! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000759029/article/gus-bradley-fired-by-jacksonville-jaguars
December 19, 20169 yr Author Thank god, but way overdue. yeah, we kinda knew by week 3 / week 4 that he was done
December 20, 20169 yr I cried tears of joy when I finally saw the news. Really nice guy, but just is not suitable as a head coach. Who you guys want for the vacant HC position?
December 20, 20169 yr Author I cried tears of joy when I finally saw the news. Really nice guy, but just is not suitable as a head coach. Who you guys want for the vacant HC position? bring back Coughlin... No more Sprinkles & Ice Cream shit... I want a proven HC winner
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.