Someone get Bour an energy bar

Admin

Pot calling the kettle (black)

How embarrassing for you, Admin. You assumed my intention and in turn exposed yourself as the true body shamer. I simply stated that Miami Marlins first baseman Justin Bour was confident that Pizza Hut would deliver lunch. Why? Because he had seen the schedule on the wall in the clubhouse, and it said "Pizza for lunch, 11:45 am". Justin knew that Miami Marlins team president David Samson's preferred pizza delivery place is Pizza Hut, and honestly, how many other options are there in Jupiter, FL? If I had said "Admin Confident Feces Tastes Like Shit" would you have assumed it was because you had eaten feces, or could it perhaps have been intuition, much like Bour's?

How embarrassing for you, Admin. You assumed my intention and in turn exposed yourself as the true body shamer. I simply stated that Miami Marlins first baseman Justin Bour was confident that Pizza Hut would deliver lunch. Why? Because he had seen the schedule on the wall in the clubhouse, and it said "Pizza for lunch, 11:45 am". Justin knew that Miami Marlins team president David Samson's preferred pizza delivery place is Pizza Hut, and honestly, how many other options are there in Jupiter, FL? If I had said "Admin Confident Feces Tastes Like Shit" would you have assumed it was because you had eaten feces, or could it perhaps have been intuition, much like Bour's?

You just confused me so much that I now believe you're right. Well done.