Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite vacation spot

Featured Replies

I used to love coming to LA, but I live here now. Went to San Francisco a few weeks ago and that was an awesome place to be for a few days. I always liked going to Ecuador as a kid to visit family, haven't done that in a while. 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

I love short weekend trips.. Chicago and Milwaukee are really fun towns

 

 

I love short weekend trips.. Chicago and Milwaukee are really fun towns

 

Chicago is the shiiiit.

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Chicago is the shiiiit.

 

Agreed, I really enjoyed my few days there last summer. It was a nice city to just walk around in.

 

 

I want to go to Hawaii

 

I might be going in the next year for work. Can't wait. 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Agreed, I really enjoyed my few days there last summer. It was a nice city to just walk around in.

 

Definitely. So many things to do.. such an awesome city. 

 

I spend a lot of time in Bucktown whenever I get to visit.

 

Now I'm thinking about Lou Malnati's pizza... omg.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.