Anderson and Guerra expected to join team today as well

SonOfJack

Anderson's success at 3rd is critical. Would be okay to move Prado to 2nd next season and trade Dee where there is more salary relief and a better chance to unload him. Dietrich has proven in his stint that he doesn't have what it takes to play every day. Having him be the utility backup at 1st, 2nd and 3rd remains fine. He needs to go to 1st until Bour returns.

Telis and Moore need to go on vacation this month. Hope its the last we see of them.

still unsure why they waited so long for this... Telis is so fucking useless could have been running anderson/DD at the corners

Agreed. Read somewhere that it was based on the cost of the contract. Not sure how much merit there was behind the article. But, Anderson cannot be any worse than Telis, dude is basically a rosin bag.  

Anderson's success at 3rd is critical. Would be okay to move Prado to 2nd next season and trade Dee where there is more salary relief and a better chance to unload him. Dietrich has proven in his stint that he doesn't have what it takes to play every day. Having him be the utility backup at 1st, 2nd and 3rd remains fine. He needs to go to 1st until Bour returns.

Telis and Moore need to go on vacation this month. Hope its the last we see of them.

To be honest, I rather unload Prado and keep Dee. I think he carries a greater risk moving toward. 

I too would rather unload Prado and keep Dee. Just think, though, that Prado after missing most of the season and getting up there in age is going to be super hard to unload without kicking in an exorbitant percentage of his salary. Dee on the other hand is younger, would probably fetch more, and not have to pay as much in salary out. No matter what you all think about his OPS, he's still hitting around 300, getting on base at a somewhat decent rate and fields his position well. He'd be an attractive piece for more than a few teams. 

I too would rather unload Prado and keep Dee. Just think, though, that Prado after missing most of the season and getting up there in age is going to be super hard to unload without kicking in an exorbitant percentage of his salary. Dee on the other hand is younger, would probably fetch more, and not have to pay as much in salary out. No matter what you all think about his OPS, he's still hitting around 300, getting on base at a somewhat decent rate and fields his position well. He'd be an attractive piece for more than a few teams. 

I can understand your opinion. I just think, Dee, would serve us much more value than what we would theoritaclly get from unloading his contract and prospect wise. On the other hand, I'd be open for dumping Prado and his contract for a  C+ level prospect. Don't think Prado will do us much going into next year. 

Agreed. Read somewhere that it was based on the cost of the contract. Not sure how much merit there was behind the article. But, Anderson cannot be any worse than Telis, dude is basically a rosin bag.  

God that is such a Loria thing to do....screw the team to save some money. I can't wait til that cunt is gone.