Chen cleared to throw, Ziegler enters camp as closer

SonOfJack

You obviously cant force a guy to get TJ surgery, but it is beyond annoying that we are still doing this with Chen going into his 3rd year here.

I'm with you that he should probably just get the surgery but, if I'm remembering correctly, didn't they (the doctors) say multiple times last year that Chen didn't need TJ surgery?

As many times as doctors say get TJ surgery, if I'm Chen and I'm told I don't need the surgery, I almost don't blame him for avoiding it. 

I'm with you that he should probably just get the surgery but, if I'm remembering correctly, didn't they (the doctors) say multiple times last year that Chen didn't need TJ surgery?

As many times as doctors say get TJ surgery, if I'm Chen and I'm told I don't need the surgery, I almost don't blame him for avoiding it. 

How often does not getting the surgery actually ever work?  I feel like there are veryfew instances of that working out rather than just delaying the inevitable surgery.