Opening Day at the Park-diamond Club LET DOWN

well, anyone who had the good fortune of being able to go the the Diamond Club in the past will be sadly dissapointed in the new set up.

no more buffet, no more hot dog bar, no more desserts....you now order from a pre set menu when you get to your seat.l Shoddy at best.  By the time the waitress brought my hot dog that i ordered off the menu, it was cold.  

well, anyone who had the good fortune of being able to go the the Diamond Club in the past will be sadly dissapointed in the new set up.

no more buffet, no more hot dog bar, no more desserts....you now order from a pre set menu when you get to your seat.l Shoddy at best.  By the time the waitress brought my hot dog that i ordered off the menu, it was cold.  

Sorry to hear... Can you share a menu with us? Trying to see whether it's worth it or not 

#FuckJeter 

Did you pay for your Diamond Club seat or did you get comped because you know someone or work somewhere? 

If you didnt pay for your seat, kindly eat a bag of giant dicks. 

are you a paying Club member? 

No.

I just think it’s incredibly lame to bitch about any amenities that come included in a comped ticket. 

No one put a gun to anyone’s head to attend the game. 

*we still don’t know if he was comped the seat or not

No.

I just think it’s incredibly lame to bitch about any amenities that come included in a comped ticket. 

No one put a gun to anyone’s head to attend the game. 

*we still don’t know if he was comped the seat or not

Ok. Just was wondering if your stance was that only paying Club members have the right to complain. Which I'm not sure if that's accurate. If I treat my wife to dinner and the food sucks does she not have the right to complain because she's not the one paying? 

Ok. Just was wondering if your stance was that only paying Club members have the right to complain. Which I'm not sure if that's accurate. If I treat my wife to dinner and the food sucks does she not have the right to complain because she's not the one paying? 

I know a lot of people who would never dream of attending a Marlins game if they had to pay for a seat.  I don’t give a fok if those people don’t like their experience. 

I know a lot of people who would never dream of attending a Marlins game if they had to pay for a seat.  I don’t give a fok if those people don’t like their experience. 

Poor business philosophy. Everyone deserves to be surrounded with the best possible experience, even those who didn't pay for it, or else they don't return. Maybe this guy got a free ticket but if he didn't have a good experience he will never want to pay to go back. The entire purpose of free tickets (or anything free in any business) is to get people to enjoy the experience so that they eventually return. You don't accept treating them poorly just because they didn't pay.