HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

Ramp

Guest marlins02

i need to see the whole replay, damn i missed the music city miracle because i chose that day of all days to go to the park and now i miss this. damn i cant believe they missed the pat. thats amazing

its the holder's fault.

i do not believe what i saw there.

amazing.

The kicker Carney said it he takes the blame for it and wont blame anyone. So I'm guessing he isnt going to blame the holder and I havent seen any analyst blame it on the holder either.

Carney has 5 missed XP in his career, so its not his first.

Just amazing how the Jags missed so many tackles, sad really.

its the holder's fault.

i do not believe what i saw there.

amazing.

The kicker Carney said it he takes the blame for it and wont blame anyone. So I'm guessing he isnt going to blame the holder and I havent seen any analyst blame it on the holder either.

Carney has 5 missed XP in his career, so its not his first.

Just amazing how the Jags missed so many tackles, sad really. Didn't the CBS guys mention that Berger had trouble ith the holds earlier in the year, causing some missed FG's by Carney? I did hear Carney say he just rushed it, though.

Reminds me (and all Jags fans maybe?) of Morten Andersen's missed chip shot FG to put the Jags in the playoffs in '97. Okay, it was more important back then, but still..