Standings

Marlins04

okay, I'm going to be honest, so please don't kill me...remember, you guys have benitez now!

1. Braves (why? Somehow, who saw them taking it last year after getting rid of millwood?)

2. Phillies (a lot of pitching and hitting can come back...bowa is the problem)

3. Marlins (pitching will do well, but there will be a lack of offense...middle relief/closer will be a problem)

4. Mets (pitchers coming off off years, bats should come around, good prospects, vastly improved defense in a pitchers park)

5. Expos (without Vaz and Vlad, what the hell are they? Vidro can only do so much, but he's probably going to have a monster season before he hits the market)

Hard to see the Braves that high unless they sign Vlad and a few others. They'll be hardy though---like a snake whose head is cut off not realiing it's dead for a few months.

They've lost a lot more than a 3rd starter this year.

Your other predictions are good

okay, I'm going to be honest, so please don't kill me...remember, you guys have benitez now!

Remember, we have Benitez now?

That should make us better. No matter what you think, the guy is an upgrade over Fruit Loops and triple U. In the best hitters park in the game, behind the best defensive team in the NL (yes, we still are), and with virtually no media pressure, benitez will THRIVE into one of the top 5 closers like he was just one year ago.

1) Gagne

2) Smoltz

3) Rivera

4) Wagner

5) Benitez

Remember, we have Benitez now?

That should make us better. No matter what you think, the guy is an upgrade over Fruit Loops and triple U. In the best hitters park in the game, behind the best defensive team in the NL (yes, we still are), and with virtually no media pressure, benitez will THRIVE into one of the top 5 closers like he was just one year ago.

1) Gagne

2) Smoltz

3) Rivera

4) Wagner

5) Benitez I wonder if the National League is just stronger in closers. Thats 4 of the 5 in the national laeague right there. :mischief2

Believe me, you will be ripping your hair out soon enough like half the mets fans in queens and yankee fans begging to get his a** out of NY.

Exactly! 1/2 the Mets and Yankee fans is more than the population of SoFla. No pressure here. Come to the park, pitch, go home. Simple. No media, no sellouts, no bulls***.

He'll be fine here.

Believe me, you will be ripping your hair out soon enough like half the mets fans in queens and yankee fans begging to get his a** out of NY.

Exactly! 1/2 the Mets and Yankee fans is more than the population of SoFla. No pressure here. Come to the park, pitch, go home. Simple. No media, no sellouts, no bulls***.

He'll be fine here. lol-all the met and yankee fans here...sad-but true...

more met and yankee fans than marlin fans here?

In the best hitters park in the game

We Play in the best Hitters park in the Game? :shifty You know what I meant.

It doesn't matter what park benitez is in.

What? The stadium you pitch in matters for every pitcher in the game, more so than almost anything else, actually. Benitez will be in the best pitchers park there is, and that always helps.

no no no

its more like

Gagne, Smoltz, Wagner

Rivera, Foulke(arguably)

Benitez

and everyone else after

After the season Foulke had, I'll give you that.

But Benitez is going to retain that 5th slot by the end of 2004. :shifty