Rotation Options Going Forward

I was looking at the upcoming games and I was trying to do a little 4D chess with the rotation and match ups for the remainder of the season and the playoffs. Here is what I propose:

Looks like Donnie has made up his mind on Urena this afternoon.

9/18 vs WAS (DH)- I would start Sixto in the 1st game and one of Neidert/Garrett/Castano for the 2nd game.
9/19 vs WAS- Pablo
9/20 vs WAS (DH)- I would push back Sandy's start so that he can pitch on Monday vs Atlanta instead. Use the two pitchers who did not go on Friday.
9/21 @ ATL- Sandy
9/22 @ ATL- Whoever you trust more between Urena/Rogers
9/23 @ ATL- Sixto
9/24 @ ATL- Pablo
9/25 @ NYY- Tag team of the guy who didn't pitch in the 2nd game vs ATL and the guy who pitched the 2nd game in the 1st DH vs WAS.
9/26 @ NYY- Sandy
9/27 @ NYY- Tag team of the two pitchers who pitched in the 2nd DH vs WAS or the guy who pitched in the 2nd game vs ATL

I would decide on the match ups after tonight's games and would tell the tag team guys that they are only expected to go around 3 innings and that they shouldn't hold anything back to go long in the game. This would hopefully help them have better stuff just like a SP to RP tends to have.

Playoffs:

WC1(9/30)- Sixto
WC2(10/1)- Pablo / Sandy
WC3(10/2)(if necessary)- Sandy / Pablo

NLDS1(10/6)- Sixto
NLDS2(10/7)- Pablo / Sandy
NLDS3(10/8 Sandy / Pablo

When Sixto, Pablo, or Sandy aren't available you can either use one of the other starters who is hot or do a tag team effort like in the Yankees series

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I like that we now allow tag team matches in baseball games. This sounds quite exciting to me.

Hopefully we see many solid clotheslines in those games.

cheap jeter will pay for washing machines but not dryers?  figures

• Haha 1