Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sixto is now #45 and other uniform number changes

Featured Replies

Sixto is changing his uniform number to #45

Monte to 3, Neidert to 29, Bleier to 48, Vesia to 35, Hoyt to 51.

Jazz and Trevor Rogers are expected to change theirs soon as well.

8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Shit, now I need to buy a new James Hoyt jersey. Old one is trash. They should exchange it.

Did you get jersey assurance? I know we all have Hoyt jerseys, but not sure how many of us got the assurance... 

  • Author
6 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Did you get jersey assurance? I know we all have Hoyt jerseys, but not sure how many of us got the assurance... 

https://www.mlbshop.com/mlb-jersey-assurance/x-378203+z-93152796-1224698387

Actually, number changes on the same team are not covered by the assurance...

Quote

 

What's Not Covered:

Players not on a pro team's active roster

Players no longer on the team due to retirement, suspension, injury, dismissal, or anything similar

Team jersey changes (e.g., manufacturer, city, logo, name, or design)

Player's name, number, or role with team has changed, but they have not switched teams

Autographed jerseys

 

Some of these actually make me laugh... like role changes or injuries or being cut... imagine someone calling in to get their jersey changed because their player got benched.

9 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Did you get jersey assurance? I know we all have Hoyt jerseys, but not sure how many of us got the assurance... 

Everybody here have Hoyt jerseys ? Is it free for all the members ? why I have no one ?

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

https://www.mlbshop.com/mlb-jersey-assurance/x-378203+z-93152796-1224698387

Actually, number changes on the same team are not covered by the assurance...

Some of these actually make me laugh... like role changes or injuries or being cut... imagine someone calling in to get their jersey changed because their player got benched.

Team change though? I can get my Independent League Jose Ureña jersey if I send back the 17 Marlins Ureña jerseys I have hanging in my living room?

39 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Team change though? I can get my Independent League Jose Ureña jersey if I send back the 17 Marlins Ureña jerseys I have hanging in my living room?

You only have 17? I thought you were a real fan.

40 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Team change though? I can get my Independent League Jose Ureña jersey if I send back the 17 Marlins Ureña jerseys I have hanging in my living room?

Why do you hang them in your living room? Do you wear drapes?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.