May 1, 20224 yr Author 1 hour ago, hovertical said: So guys, Armstrong to protect the lead tonight? Dude it reminded me of an outing in like ... It was probably 03. We had a 10 run lead in the 9th and brought Nate Bump out there and OH MY GOD he basically made it a save situation. Like ... just throw good strikes! Let them get themselves out! Lol
May 1, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, Michael said: Dude it reminded me of an outing in like ... It was probably 03. We had a 10 run lead in the 9th and brought Nate Bump out there and OH MY GOD he basically made it a save situation. Like ... just throw good strikes! Let them get themselves out! Lol I think they won it 10-8 or something idiotic that game
May 1, 20224 yr Author 11 minutes ago, hovertical said: I think they won it 10-8 or something idiotic that game Think it was 12-7 in the end but either way it shouldn't have been close whatsoever. I remember my cousin and I watching it and both of us just shouting "TAKE HIM OUT!" haha
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.