Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weight lifting.....

Featured Replies

i hope you are joking man those women body builders are sick man

 

Nah, I'm serious. Having sex with a woman bodybuilder is one of those things on that list of "things to do before I die" that I want to get checked-off now that I broke up with my long-time GF. I got "see a baseball playoff game" and "attend the World Series" taken care of last year (in spades).

Having sex with a woman bodybuilder is one of those things on that list of "things to do before I die" that I want to get checked-off now that I broke up with my long-time GF.

so maybe you should've reworded your question to:

 

"Hey, does your husband know any women bodybuilders i can have sex with? :thumbup "

so maybe you should've reworded your question to:

 

"Hey, does your husband know any women bodybuilders i can have sex with? :thumbup "

Shouldn't that have gone without saying?

To be perfectly honest, half of what was written on your link was:

 

"where to get steroids"

 

"what you need to know about stacks/cycles"

 

"i gave my son the right advice so he got that big with only a little steroids."

 

and so on.

 

I am close to 100% believing that the whole forum that man was pushing was pretty much steroid advice...that's what concerns me.

I can bench my weight.

i bet i could take one josh clinton in each hand and do some flyes for an hour.

every man in America should be able to bench their weight. You should be ashamed of yourself if you cant. I'm just gonna come out and say it! That is a disgrace if you can't.

I can bench my weight.

i bet i could take one josh clinton in each hand and do some flyes for an hour. I'm not THAT small...

 

155... lol

I can bench my weight.

i bet i could take one josh clinton in each hand and do some flyes for an hour. I'm not THAT small...

 

155... lol i wasn't calling you small... lol

I'm 5'10 and 1/2 and i'm 15,lookin to be 6'4-6'5,i dunno what to do i'm kinda ke pussied out to do weights im scared of not growing anymore. :confused

haha im taller than you and i dont turn 15 until may

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.