Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I met Pavano,Penny

Featured Replies

Oh, I know a couple of girls who have a crush on him.

I can see a lot of girls crushing on him but does he date often? Is a a different girl in each city type of a guy?

 

He just seems too stand up for that, I could be totally wrong though.

 

I still want to know about his Texas hunting trip.

or guys....... Das Texan

:lol

Truth hurts

I met Brad Penny on opening day... it was after the game, and I was outside the players parking lot. He pulled out in his black truck but circled the lot and pulled into the regular parking area. He then parked and got out infront of everybody and went over to another truck with a boat attached. He was going fishing with his dad either that day or the next day or so... a bunch of fans outside helped him move his boat off the truck onto his dad's hummer. He seemed like a real nice guy, got to talk to him a little bit about fishing, and he took time to take photos with fans before hopping back in his truck.

I met Brad Penny on opening day... it was after the game, and I was outside the players parking lot. He pulled out in his black truck but circled the lot and pulled into the regular parking area. He then parked and got out infront of everybody and went over to another truck with a boat attached. He was going fishing with his dad either that day or the next day or so... a bunch of fans outside helped him move his boat off the truck onto his dad's hummer. He seemed like a real nice guy, got to talk to him a little bit about fishing, and he took time to take photos with fans before hopping back in his truck.

I was there and saw him. That truck that he had was BAD ASS. Brand new Chevy 2500 HD With huge Grill and 3.5 feet off the floors with big ass tires.

 

he was pimp in that truck :hat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.