Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

toolfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toolfan

  1. toolfan replied to Accord's topic in Miami Marlins
    I disagree. I think risp is one of the more important stats for a hitter. Juan hits after Cabrera, Delgado and Loduca so more than likely one will be in scoring position or will be pitched around to face JE. So having a high RISP is more important for a guy like Juan in order to protect the heavy hitters. If he had high ba but a low risp I dont think he would be as affective, since he would be on base for lowell, gonzo, and the pitcher but wouldnt be knocking in the higher averaged top of the order. He is no DLee but Juan Encarnacion is having a fine year. I think that stat just reinforces that.
  2. Hey a Dajuan Wagner sighting. His rookie year he looked like a 20 a night guy but then they got Lebron and he stopped getting the ball. I think he could be a good player but not on this team. He is a score first player so I dont think he will be a good addition to the heat. Nick Van Exel might still have something left in the tank but I dont think he is a starting pg. Tim was just given props to one of his friends. I dont think he meant to insult shaq or wade. He was just trying to make van exel look good.
  3. Yep I have one. It last 2 years then died so I RMAd it and I have used the refurbished one I got back for about 2 years. I got another Western Digital 120 gb that I store all my good data on but I have my OS on the Deathstar. So if it dies I dont lose anything important. By far the worst harddrive ever made.
  4. Who says it doesnt pay to have a hot daughter!
  5. Ha a patrick snay sighting. I went to Chaminade Madonna when he was principal. He was only principal for the four years that I went to school and that school was total crap because of him. All the good teachers quit because he was a total joke. It doesnt suprise me in the least that he has his head in the sand but I still can't believe that guy gets hired.
  6. Wow that was pretty intense. I was actually scared watching it. The guy didn't have any chance to defend himself. He looked away and then got sucker punched and he had no chance. And it wasn't like he deserved it, she was yelling at him and he just took it until she started slapping him. If I was in the situation I would have done the same thing and there was no way of avoiding getting my butt kicked. Four years is a good time though. I was afraid he was going to get probation or something but he definately need to go to jail. There is no need for that kind of violence.
  7. NEW YORK - After having twins last November, Julia Roberts is even more beautiful, according to People magazine. The actress graces the cover of People's annual "50 Most Beautiful People" issue, on newsstands Friday. It is a record-breaking third time that Roberts has been the issue's cover girl.... ...Also making the list are Jennifer Aniston, Oprah Winfrey, Lindsay Lohan, Jamie Foxx, Eva Longoria, Miami Heat basketball player Dwyane Wade and Mischa Barton. Some famous couples were also chosen: model Heidi Klum and her fiance Seal, Penelope Cruz and Matthew McConaughey, and Jude Law and Sienna Miller. link Pretty cool that hes getting national attention and they even spelled his name right
  8. I think Delgado has been great. He has been our most consistent hitter. He has been on base for all but one game and leads the team with 5 extra base hits. His rbi total is low but he is still hitting .286 with risp. He has struck out alot, though, which he will need to work on but you kind of expect that. The cabrera/delgado pair has struck out 15 times which can really kill rallies. Anyway the key to offense is consistency and i think delgado has provided that.
  9. The only negative to this thread is that we should have a better record with that type of era. That era isnt going to stay that low, It will probably be close to 4.00 but when its this low we need to capitolize and win games. A .557 winning percentage with that era isnt cutting it. Alas, it is early lets just hope our offense will be consistent.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.