Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EricWiener1970

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EricWiener1970

  1. We're making this scrub look like the reincarnation of Cy Young
  2. I wonder if he could close
  3. And obviously game 7 in 1997. Right as the Marlins did their comeback to tie it I finished one of those enormous souvenir buckets of soda. And then wouldn't leave my seat even though I had to pee. I swear hitting the urinal was almost the satisfying as the win.
  4. Probably an unnecessary double switch but I guess he wanted to stretch the bullpen
  5. Well, no walk off for Pablo
  6. These guys haven't had to face stuff this slow since Little League
  7. Cimber with a good job there, especially with all the 8th inning bullshit
  8. Okay, I now am totally hoping for a Pablo Lopez walk off RBI
  9. Oddly, I swear when it's less serious
  10. This is getting effing ridiculous
  11. I wonder if he could come out and close. Just kind of let it all hang out for an inning
  12. Anderson is having a rough time of it
  13. I went to the Marlins game for my 26th birthday and Al Leiter pitched a no-hitter. Or the day Chris Hammond hit my seat with a grand slam while I was getting a drink
  14. Yeah, new phone, can't reset password because of old email
  15. I knew the joke was there when I posted it
  16. OK. Nobody in the building thinks so, not even the Giants fans. But we got just one full speed replay.
  17. I saw that replay on the big screen here at the park and he was safe. Is there some reason why it couldn't be challenged?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.