Everything posted by EricWiener1970
-
WTF Clayton
I hate that he was out, I would love to have a perfect game for this team, but even a perfect game is not more important than an entire young player's career
-
Win Total
Frankly, with that terrible stretch after the trade deadline, I think they responded pretty well. Not that there's any moral victories. No moral victories that is, except for ruining the Mets season.
-
Agustin a catcher ?
Maybe a 1b instead of a DH, but isn't going to stick at C
-
Cardinals @ Marlins 8/19 [& 8/20 I guess - Michael]
So I grew up a Reds fan. And when I was little it was the golden age, not so much in my teens. Hate the Giants, Braves, Dodgers, Mets, Cardinals and Phillies. And the Phillies is the only one I picked up hatred for as a Marlins fan, all the others go back to the 70s and '80s.
-
Cardinals @ Marlins 8/19 [& 8/20 I guess - Michael]
I hate the Cardinals, goes all the way back to when I was a kid
-
Marlins wild card thread
Bullpen is dogshit
-
8/14 at Guardians
Let's do it boys, get back on track
-
8/10 vs Braves
Whatever it takes to get back on track
-
Fresh game thread at barfs game 2
For us? Pretty much. If I saw Randy Messenger in another high leverage situation I would have shot my television. And I don't recall Mattingly ever punching one of our pitchers.
-
Fresh game thread at barfs game 2
It's worse, it was making me feel like Girardi was still around
-
Fresh game thread at barfs game 2
Six games don't mean anything either way, it's baseball. I'm more concerned by some of our bullpen choices, are they errors by the manager or are we working around an undisclosed problem?
-
Fresh game thread at barfs game 2
Rally time
-
Aug 7 at Barfs
Damn it Kyle, I don't think Iglesias threw a single strike!
-
Aug 7 at Barfs
We can put up a few runs here.
-
Aug 7 at Barfs
Wild pitches / passed balls piss me off more than other mistakes and I don't know why
-
Aug 7 at Barfs
Currently not loving this
-
Aug 7 at Barfs
Loving this
-
Marlins wild card thread
I prefer to think that the team figured it out and we're on our way to great things. Because it doesn't make me any happier to be pessimistic
-
Marlins wild card thread
- Marlins' Trade Deadline Thread (July 30, 6pm)
One of the few times I've been happy with the return on this kind of thing- Marlins' Trade Deadline Thread (July 30, 6pm)
Do you think anybody's going to want our janitor? Like what's the return for that?- Done with this team thread
Why are the Marlins showing signs of life? This could totally make for a second disappointment this year- Marlins figured it out
All you have to do is throw a shutout and you'll totally win- Done with this team thread
If I had any faith that this regime will do a better job and actually keep a winner once they're done, it would be a different story- Arraez traded
What are you guys doing on various days? The Marlins might need you to take the field - Marlins' Trade Deadline Thread (July 30, 6pm)