Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EricWiener1970

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EricWiener1970

  1. Well we know where all the runs from the Braves series went
  2. Contextually, yes. Baseball is a game with many variables. And the team in the first week of the season isn't the same as what we're. Cueto and Rogers are on the IL, so a large portion of the rotation is different. All by itself, that changes the largest impact upon RA by a significant amount.
  3. I've been a sabrmetric guy for a long time, but run differential is something to look at for a short-term period, like babip, or line drive %. If a team or player consistently outperforms an indicator, then there is another element in play. On May 1 we might have thought there was significant over performance, since May 1, not so much.
  4. This is starting to feel like a butt whipping
  5. I'm getting a real good feeling about this season
  6. My comment is, Cooper is slow as hell. I watched it from Budweiser deck after getting a cafecito, and I might have drank my entire coffee in the time it took him to get from first to third.
  7. If I were a 3b coach, my nickname would be windmill. If send so many runners I'd tear my rotator cuff
  8. I like the big crowd here at the park, but I kind of miss not having to wait for food
  9. .400 BA of all singles still makes for a solid OPS. And Luis has 18 extra base hits.
  10. Goddamn it, beat me to it
  11. It's close to positive outside of that Twins and Phillies ass-kickings right at the start
  12. We got lucky with our record in April, and since then our run differential is way positive. We can believe they've figured it out, and enjoy the ride, or we can be downers
  13. I look around most weeks, just tired of the phone by the time I get to baseball time
  14. Nice one by Berti and nice assist from the ump
  15. This is a solid move, but I will be disappointed if this is it
  16. When is the stove gonna warm up? And I mean for everyone.
  17. Cabrera and Willis is bad in retrospect, but we have the benefit of the fullness of time to make that determination. The worst trade is that whole series of trades where we kept trying to dump Luis Castillo (P) until we succeeded. The Marlins were in a position, and this predates, at least the first time, Jose's tragic death, to have Jose pitching before Luis. Even with Castillo's poor season this season, the trade was just wrong headed from it's very conception
  18. EricWiener1970 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    He was hit by pitch seven times because the numbers you're looking at are regular season. Urena hit him once on purpose after he pitched a huge fit for being hit on a pitch that was barely inside
  19. Tme for a 5 run 9th.
  20. It's for the kids. This kid in my section totally rocked out to it
  21. 0-2! Just where he wants em!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.