June 29, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, pollythewog said: Fish o match Brazoban cooper, garret Garret, Braxton Your basement is safe.
June 29, 20233 yr Author 1 minute ago, hovertical said: Your basement is safe. I wouldn't be so sure.
June 29, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, Michael said: I wouldn't be so sure. Just follow @SonOfJacktrail of semen
June 29, 20233 yr Author Just now, pollythewog said: Just follow @SonOfJacktrail of semen Trail? It's a god-damned lagoon.
June 29, 20233 yr Win tomorrow and it will be the first time the Marlins are 14 over since 2003. INSANE.
June 29, 20233 yr 6 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Fish o match Brazoban cooper, garret Garret, Braxton I’m about to Brazoban you for putting him #1 #NotAdmin
June 29, 20233 yr This is the franchise’s second-best record at the halfway point. They were 48-33 in 1997. Literally the second-best start we’ve ever had. Fun stuff.
June 29, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, mystikol87 said: I’m about to Brazoban you for putting him #1 #NotAdmin He came in after rain delay and put up 1.2 to keep the lead! Good stuff from him me m8
June 29, 20233 yr 1 minute ago, mystikol87 said: This is the franchise’s second-best record at the halfway point. They were 48-33 in 1997. Literally the second-best start we’ve ever had. Fun stuff. And with a roster that no one in a million years would ever peg as one that would hold that distinction. Crazy.
June 29, 20233 yr 5 minutes ago, pollythewog said: He came in after rain delay and put up 1.2 to keep the lead! Good stuff from him me m8 I’m just teasing ya, couldn’t pass up the pun.
June 29, 20233 yr 22 minutes ago, mystikol87 said: This is the franchise’s second-best record at the halfway point. They were 48-33 in 1997. Literally the second-best start we’ve ever had. Fun stuff. People need to understand this and enjoy it now. Live in it. The last 2 decades have reminded us that success in baseball can be fleeting. Don't take this run for granted.
June 29, 20233 yr 42 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: People need to understand this and enjoy it now. Live in it. The last 2 decades have reminded us that success in baseball can be fleeting. Don't take this run for granted. Agreed. I bought the Bally streaming plan two days ago.
June 29, 20233 yr With credit to John Popper and Blues Traveler: ooh, can you feel the same? ooh, you gotta love that pain ooh, it looks like rain again ooh, feel it comin' in The MARLINS win again oh, the MARLINS win again I believe in MARLIN MAGIC!
June 29, 20233 yr 2 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Back in the basement you The wifi down here is incredible
June 29, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, SonOfJack said: The wifi down here is incredible Isn't that the name of his cat? Oh..... Sicko
June 29, 20233 yr 7 hours ago, mystikol87 said: Agreed. I bought the Bally streaming plan two days ago. So we all know who to blame for jinxing them if they start losing now.
June 29, 20233 yr 22 minutes ago, hovertical said: So we all know who to blame for jinxing them if they start losing now. I thought the same thing.
June 29, 20233 yr This team is legitimately good. Go add another righty bullpen arm to keep Floro off the field late in games.
June 29, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, rmc523 said: I thought the same thing. They’re 2-0 since I bought it, so you can’t blame me 😅
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.