Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/27 vs Red Socks

Featured Replies

When I was a youngster and lacked knowledge about baseball teams, I remember seeing someone wearing this hat:

image.jpeg.fb904f2cc83029ab6a0dda4635f2aa30.jpeg

And I was shocked about how someone was walking around wearing a hat that said Sex.

#SirFishPrude

 

6 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Cause nobody says Sox, its weird AF.

Also, Sandy is pitching.

so pretty much guaranteed loss.....

 

also Verdugo absolutely mashes against us every time we happen to see him if memory serves.  ye be warned Sandy

This would be a huge victory to get tomorrow to start the road trip with our #5 on the mound. 

3 hours ago, Michael said:

And no underwear to allow his swamp ass to permeate the area.

Sometimes, there's too much swamp ass.  It's a delicate balance. soccer-embarrassment.gif.27a60f3f3e2d0db0939c5c3c07cb2a0e.gif

3 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Sometimes, there's too much swamp ass.  It's a delicate balance. soccer-embarrassment.gif.27a60f3f3e2d0db0939c5c3c07cb2a0e.gif

what in the actual hell is that?  they spraying for mosquitos?

4 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

@Rydawg probably walks around with a hat that says Sex

No, I would never walk around with a hat that just says Sex.  That would just be uncouth! I have a more subtle approach.Screenshot_20230626_165552_Chrome.thumb.jpg.85a4b30859d4eae1e14433638ad5d7d8.jpg

4 hours ago, SirFishFan said:

And a number 69 jersey.

You got me!  LOLScreenshot_20230626_170036_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bbbbe212839020a99823fa430f71dd0.jpg

15 hours ago, Rydawg said:

Sometimes, there's too much swamp ass.  It's a delicate balance. soccer-embarrassment.gif.27a60f3f3e2d0db0939c5c3c07cb2a0e.gif

This thread is something else and I'm gonna need an actual explanation for this image. 

57 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

This thread is something else and I'm gonna need an actual explanation for this image. 

Probably a cramp or something - I think that stuff is like an ice type thing.

7 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Probably a cramp or something - I think that stuff is like an ice type thing.

My guess would be he was accidentally kick in the tailbone.  That shit hurts. Look like some kind of cold numbing spray.

2 hours ago, pollythewog said:

A pitcher the lefties should be able to score on a bit.

no faith in sandy in Fenway tho 🤕

Yep, Sandy gonna get blown up 'dis game.

 

or he finally pitches well and we lose 2-1 or something ridiculous

 

money on the former though - feel like a Dodgers-esque beatdown coming on strong here

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.