Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/27 vs Red Socks

Featured Replies

Every time Severino starts saying good things about Sandy, he immediately starts giving up the hits.

I’m officially blaming Severino.

Rod Allen too. 

Just now, pollythewog said:

Another bandwagoner has arrived 

Just wanted to make sure Sandy had an insurmountable lead before I logged onto this blog. 

Just now, Rydawg said:

Just wanted to make sure Sandy had an insurmountable lead before I logged onto this blog. 

Insurmountable?

...

You're mountable. 😉

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Insurmountable?

...

You're mountable. 😉

My wife thinks so.  That's why I was late. She got a whiff of my swamp ass pulled out the strap on.!

Just now, Rydawg said:

My wife thinks so.  That's why I was late. She got a whiff of my swamp ass pulled out the strap on.!

Just when I think we have you pegged ...

 

... I guess we do, actually!

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

This is the worst defense I've seen in a while.

Your constant defense of swamp ass is up there though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.