Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

frmrMiamiMarlins04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by frmrMiamiMarlins04

  1. I say we start Tejera :cool 557335[/snapback] yea sure why not just a give them a win!
  2. I can't wait for the fish to get a new stadium so we can call it something as cool as the cell! :thumbup
  3. that looked so setup!
  4. :thumbup would've been even better if they didn't have that loud and obnoxious lady int he background laughin like a monkey..Jamie Kennedy is awesome
  5. The marlins won! it's been great. Holly I'm sure tomorrow will be much better!
  6. I am soooo jealous!! :notworthy
  7. just curious.? id post mines but i did so much id probably set the bar too high and then alot of u will start lying like u do in the ht/wt thread a while back. 554177[/snapback] are you that cool? :plain 554367[/snapback] I was wondering the same thing
  8. -I figured out the meaning of life -I flew over the grand canyon on my bike with ET - I counted all the stars in the universe and finally I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
  9. Happy birthday!.. I am so jealous CHICAGO!! uuugh :notworthy
  10. Holly :wub: 553900[/snapback] :mad :
  11. I will send you naked pics if me PM me at Pj is boss 72 553841[/snapback] :nono :censored
  12. She knows who it is.. right Holly?
  13. :whistle ... I wanna give her a :hug :mellow:
  14. suuuup! :cheers
  15. I'm sorry Hoffmans chocolates didn't have ice cream today Holly 553817[/snapback] How did you know that? 553823[/snapback] I've got ESPn
  16. Strawberry and Chocolate for me! I'm sorry Hoffmans chocolates didn't have ice cream today Holly
  17. :shifty 553489[/snapback] :o 553494[/snapback] :whistle :monkes
  18. UM #1 who would wanna go to a school that has the word GAYtors in there name
  19. My buddy was unstoppable! Good game rolle.
  20. It feels good to see other fans of other teams supporting the fish!! My fav. AL team is the WHITESOX! :thumbup
  21. marlinsman2001
  22. shadow is fuuuun!! wanna play?!?!?
  23. Truth or dare is a good game to play when your bored... 549947[/snapback] not really :thumbdown 549950[/snapback] ok fine stay bored :plain 549953[/snapback] okay :thumbup 549954[/snapback] hahaha! goodness Holly ya should've played with his @$$ you could've dared himt o hug a tree! Hey umm Holly lets play shadow!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.