Everything posted by Jenny
-
Official Holiday Cheer Thread
cool holly, your house is decorated really nice :thumbup 635210[/snapback] Thanks! We built the house in 2002..it took awhile though :lol 635217[/snapback] your welcome, your house is really pretty :thumbup
-
Official Holiday Cheer Thread
You guys are all rich 635216[/snapback] lol trust me im not rich
-
Official Holiday Cheer Thread
cool holly, your house is decorated really nice :thumbup
-
I had a snow day today!
it isnt too cold yet, the temp is 65 right now
-
Cuba showing off military force to scare off USA
dont destroy cuba either.....destroy the one who destroys cuba
-
Cuba showing off military force to scare off USA
dont mind them, fidel is old and crazy
-
Official Holiday Cheer Thread
here are some pics of the decorations inside my house
-
MarlinGuru's Limited Edition Post
now i always write in bold 635146[/snapback] I usually write in bold too :thumbup 635149[/snapback] bold is awesome lol :thumbup
-
MarlinGuru's Limited Edition Post
now i always write in bold
- MarlinGuru's Limited Edition Post
-
I had a snow day today!
its gonna be colder tonight than yesterday, it went from about 79 degrees this afternoon to 67 right now and getting colder
-
Official Holiday Cheer Thread
wow fritz, awesome house! :thumbup i'm gonna post pics as soon as i finish taking them
- Interesting Read
-
Interesting Read
Fsih Tnak Feznry is gehy.? :plain 633045[/snapback] he's not, he's awesome..... hey baby :mischief 634484[/snapback] I knew I had a fan club somewhere... hey mama :hat 634592[/snapback] :kiss2
-
Traffic
Most users ever online was 526 on Today, 06:40 AM We had 500+ users here this morning? :blink: 634203[/snapback] We check our news every morning before school.... :thumbup Well, atleast i do.... 634381[/snapback] 640am is still night time for me, I go to bed around 8. :plain 634383[/snapback] Well i start school at 7:20.... 634402[/snapback] I start at 9:00 634408[/snapback] lucky you, i gotta be there at 7:15 and late bell rings at 7:30
-
The Stadium Gist
i just hope the stadium deal gets done asap
-
Interesting Read
Fsih Tnak Feznry is gehy. :plain 633045[/snapback] he's not, he's awesome..... hey baby :mischief
- BYE!
-
Baseball in Vegas
If they leave, i will have a serious breakdown. when i heard that on the news, i couldnt believe it. ive been saying that about the dolphins since forever. i dont see why people favor the phins. in one article, it says the marlins havent "gained" the support of miami, and the dolphins are like blood relatives. its a shame.... 632528[/snapback] word, i'll have a really bad breakdown too
-
Vegas just isn't realistic
this is really starting to scare me
-
Marlins gambling?
i still belive we will get this done
-
Al Leiter Once Again a Marlin!
glad to have leiter back!
-
What would you do on the Kiss Me Cam?
id kiss with the hottest guy around....if there isnt any guys then i'd just laugh and wave
-
Hi, I'm new here
it doesnt offend me at all, i just laugh at it :lol
-
Hi, I'm new here
Nugget is hawt 625533[/snapback] Damn right :cool 625536[/snapback] how concited :lol 625539[/snapback] *conceded* 625543[/snapback] Actually, it's conceited. You dumb ass motherf***er! 625552[/snapback] i knew i was missing a letter somewhere :lol