Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi, I'm new here

Featured Replies

Hi, my name is Isabell. I was originally born in Germany but now I live in Pembroke Pines, Florida (GO HEAT GO!! tee hee :plain). I LOVE dogs, hot pockets and my mom mmmmm :mischief .

  • Author

Holly's jealous too. She WISHES she looked as good as Isabell. Just look at her with her yellow ass teeth and s***-eating expression.

 

You can't handle this, chula! *thrusts crotch*

Dude, you made this thread just to hit on the girls from this message board...

 

C'mon now man.

 

Although it's funny as hell.

  • Author

Liar, puta! You wished your gut was the size of a whale.

 

AND

 

No, I didnt make this thread to hit on the girls. I'm doing it over AIM, thx.

Liar, puta! You wished your gut was the size of a whale.

 

AND

 

No, I didnt make this thread to hit on the girls. I'm doing it over AIM, thx.

625488[/snapback]

 

No shame in the game.

Craig tried to get in my pants.

625501[/snapback]

 

Did you tell him to wait 'till you were done wearing them?

Yes, but he was very impatient.

 

I feared for my safety.

trust me, i wouldnt wanna look like that :lol

625483[/snapback]

 

*scoffs*

 

why, not a big fan of improvement?

trust me, i wouldnt wanna look like that :lol

625483[/snapback]

 

*scoffs*

 

why, not a big fan of improvement?

625514[/snapback]

 

dayem

trust me, i wouldnt wanna look like that :lol

625483[/snapback]

 

*scoffs*

 

why, not a big fan of improvement?

625514[/snapback]

 

dayem

625521[/snapback]

*gasp!* Dodge found a new way to say damn!

This calls for a celebration.

trust me, i wouldnt wanna look like that :lol

625483[/snapback]

 

*scoffs*

 

why, not a big fan of improvement?

625514[/snapback]

 

Only thing worse than an ugly fat ho is an ugly fat ho who thinks she is hot....

 

and yeah, I went there :plain

  • Author

Nugget is hawt

625533[/snapback]

 

Damn right :cool

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.