December 3, 200421 yr If auto-felatio is wrong, I don't wanna be right! 625608[/snapback] SOUNDS LIKE A COUNTRY SONG!!!! YEE HAW!!!!! :plain
December 3, 200421 yr For the record, if the girl were hot or at least kinda hot, it would be all out tongue warfare!!! :plain
December 3, 200421 yr run away because ur on probation and if you're seen in public, your going to jail again so true, so sad... :plain
December 3, 200421 yr I'd go crazy 625625[/snapback] I think every single guy and their fathers would too
December 3, 200421 yr I'd give a long but not absurd kiss. Not that wild kisses are absurd, I am just too shy to do that with 20,000 people watching me. LOL I like the Kiss Cam. There was one time they had a couple and they looked like they had been arguing so they would not kiss. They kept going back to them just to bug them. One time at a Panthers game, they even showed two guys who were fans of the opposing team. :lol
December 3, 200421 yr The best I ever saw was Horace Grant and Patrick Ewing on the magic. Horrace went over to Pat too!!!
December 3, 200421 yr For the record, if the girl were hot or at least kinda hot, it would be all out tongue warfare!!! :plain 625629[/snapback] but that wouldnt happen to you :mischief
December 3, 200421 yr For the record, if the girl were hot or at least kinda hot, it would be all out tongue warfare!!! :plain 625629[/snapback] but that wouldnt happen to you :mischief 625913[/snapback] Le QWN
December 3, 200421 yr If auto-felatio is wrong, I don't wanna be right! 625608[/snapback] SOUNDS LIKE A COUNTRY SONG!!!! YEE HAW!!!!! :plain 625609[/snapback] :lol
December 4, 200421 yr id kiss with the hottest guy around....if there isnt any guys then i'd just laugh and wave
December 6, 200421 yr id kiss with the hottest guy around....if there isnt any guys then i'd just laugh and wave 627038[/snapback] If there weren't any guys around then you could expect the Christian Coalition to sue anyday now. :mischief
December 6, 200421 yr id kiss with the hottest guy around....if there isnt any guys then i'd just laugh and wave 627038[/snapback] I don't think they would put you on the kiss me cam unless there were guys around. Unless you went to the game looking like a boy. :mischief
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.